Wednesdays 8-9 pm January 11, 18, February 1, 8
- In this 4-week series you will learn all the basics of burlesque including how to strut, shimmy, bump and grind!
- Each class will have exercises in improvisation and short combinations of choreography that focus on the movement basics mentioned above.
- Participants will learn dances in both the traditional and neo styles of burlesque so that students can become familiar with, and celebrate their similarities and differences.
- Feel free to take this class more than once to master burlesque fundamentals.
- Participants should wear exercise/dance wear, comfortable shoes, and bring along high heels if desired.
Price: $50 or Register with a Friend for $75 (buy one get one half off!)
If your class is cancelled by the instructor, your payment will be refunded in full as soon as possible. Otherwise, your registration is non-refundable. There are no refunds or make ups for missed classes.